In order to implement the Agreement between the Moscow Government and the Administration of Kursk Region No.77-820 of April 6, 2015 "On Trade, Economic, Scientific, Technical and Cultural Cooperation" and in accordance with the Resolution of the Moscow Government No.172-PP of May 5, 2011 "On the Approval of the Organization of Fairs and Selling of Products (Execution of Works, Rendering Services) on the Territory of Moscow", the Committee for Consumer Market, Small Business Development and Licensing of Kursk Region organizes the Regional Fair of Kursk Manufacturers in Moscow in the period and at the address agreed by the Department of Trade and Services of Moscow.
Fairs are held at the same address no more than 3 times a month for 7 calendar days with a break of 3 days (1-7, 11-17 and 21-27). The retail places are equipped with special arched-type tents, which have metal structure and are covered with sunshades.
The fair is not organized during "winter period" (January-March), so at the end of December these tents are dismantled till April 1.
The address list, as well as the schedule of regional fairs of Moscow, can be found on the official website of the Department of Trade and Services of Moscow (the "Activities" tab, the "Trade" section, and the "Regional Fairs" subsection) or on the following link: http://dtu.mos.ru/activities/trade/regional-fairs/index.php.
The interests of Kursk region, as an organizer of the regional fair, are represented by the Regional Budgetary Institution "Kursk Korenskaya Fair Exhibition Center", a branch of the Committee for Consumer Market, Small Business Development and Licensing of Kursk Region, which provides the participants of the fair with necessary retail equipment (tables, boxes, slides), electric connection, and ensures security of the retail places at night, cleaning of the territory and placement of vehicles.
The subjects of trading at regional fairs are agricultural and food products, so no more than 10% of the actual number of retail area is provided for sale of non-food items of light industry, souvenirs, art and crafts items of the declared region.
Requirements for the Organization of Selling of Products (Execution of Works, Rendering Services) at the Fairs:
Selling of products (execution of works, rendering services) at the fairs is carried out if the participants have:
- accompanying documents for the products, and for citizens who maintain a farm, own a personal subsidiary farm or engaged in gardening, horticulture, or livestock raising, a document confirming maintenance of a farm, ownership of a personal subsidiary farm or engagement in gardening, horticulture, or livestock raising, as well as legal documents and its notarized copies on the land plot used in maintaining a farm, owning a personal subsidiary farm or engaging in gardening, horticulture, or livestock raising.
- documents confirming the quality and safety of products in accordance with the requirements of the federal legislation;
- Information about the participant of the fair:
- for legal entities and individual entrepreneurs: copies of the certificate of registration with the tax authority;
- for natural persons: a passport or other identity document;
- medical records (of standard form) with complete information on medical examinations and other documents provided for by the legislation.
- documents confirming relationship to the participant of the fair, or the notarized copies (in case if the participant of the fair is a natural person who maintain a farm, own a personal subsidiary farm or engaged in gardening, horticulture, or livestock raising).
The documents are kept by the participant during the fair and should be presented upon request from the officials, the authorized state bodies and the organizer of the fair.
All the products and services being sold and offered during fairs should be provided with price tags.
Food of industrial production should be labeled, and fruit and vegetable products should have information about the place of cultivation (production).
It is prohibited to sell the following items at regional fairs:
- alcoholic products and alcohol-containing products;
- perfumery and cosmetics;
- tobacco products;
- audio and video products, computer information storage devices, household appliances;
- products made of fur or tanned sheepskin, skins of fur-bearing animals;
- meat of livestock, poultry and offal products;
- home-cooked: canned food, culinary products, meat and fish dishes, and confectionery;
- partially prepared meat and fish products of non-industrial production;
- non-packed gastronomic products;
- baby food;
- products of household chemistry;
- medicines and preparations for medication;
- products made of precious metals and precious stones;
- other products, selling of which is prohibited or restricted by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- products made in the territory of states that are not members of the Customs Union, not cultivated in the territory of states that are members of the Customs Union and fruit or vegetable products included in the list approved by the Department of Trade and Services of Moscow.
Перевод на английский язык был осуществлен ФГБОУ ВО "Курский государственный университет"